An easy to make, personalized and sentimental card to make for anyone you love! Last Valentine’s Day, I made a card with my little ones feet, this year I decided to use her hands. I love to capture just how small she is right now.
Items You Will Need and Why
- 3 colored card stocks.
- 1 pink or red piece of felt
- Paper cutter.
- ½” heart punch
- Liquid glue pen.
- Die cut or Stamp letters
- Trace child’s hand (my daughters hand ended up being about 3” x 3 ¾”, make sure to adjust your sizes according to the size of the hand)
- Cut 2 outlines of the hand out using cardstock
- Cut another color cardstock 1 ½” x 12”
- Fold the 1 ½” x 12” strip into an accordion fold giving you 10 folds approximately 1 ¼” each fold.
- Punch out 1 heart in felt
- Die cut or Stamp out on each fold THIS MUCH (I used Quickutz die cuts Frankie font)
- Die cut or Stamp out in a small font I You arrange letter on the front of the palm
- Once you have everything cut it will be really easy to assemble
- Using liquid glue adhere everything down.